Lumberton, NC | DirectHire
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Progressively responsible customer service experience
- Management and or supervisory experience
- Experience in a fast-paced environment and floor maintenance experience is a plus
- Anticipates change and shows flexibility
- Ability to manage account operations independently, and effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple situations simultaneously
- Ability to manage resources to ensure that established service levels are achieved at all times
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
Submit your application online, or send your resume to ckelly-corne@theresource.Com to be considered for this position!
If you have previously applied with us, please log into your web center account and access the job board to apply directly to this posting. You can access your web center account by clicking on Employee Login.