Alarm Installation Technician
Greensboro, NC | DirectHire
A North Carolina access control company is looking for an Installation Technician to join their growing team. This is a full-time, permanent position for a company in major growth mode - with PTO and benefits! They serve all of North Carolina as well as Virginia and provide a large portfolio of industry leading products. As a technician, the ideal candidate will install, maintain, and troubleshoot life safety low voltage systems including wander prevention, nurse call, access control, locking systems and CCTV. Candidates must possess the customer service and communication skills necessary to train customers on products and software. If you feel you meet the requirements below, apply today!
- Ability to travel for up to a week at a time (Company provided vehicle, Per Diem expenses for travel days are included) PLEASE NOTE: Overnight travel is required for this position
- Clean driving record and ability to pass drug screen & background check
- Valid Drivers License
- Ability to climb ladders, lift up to 50 pounds, and practice safety policies and procedures
- Willing to pitch in and get the job done
- Experience supervising a team is a plus
- Medical/Dental & 401-k retirement savings plan (with match)
- Competitive salary based on experience and certifications
- Paid vacation and company holiday time
- Tuition reimbursement and opportunities to receive Low Electrical and Alarm Licenses
- Opportunities to move into service manager & leadership positions
Submit your application or resume to be considered for this position!
If you have previously applied with us, please log into your web center account and access the job board to apply directly to this posting. You can access your web center account by clicking on Employee Login.