Greensboro, NC | DirectHire
- Manage purchase orders from initial bulk allocation through end of life cycle of merchandise, including daily review, maintenance and release of sales orders, follow through with shipments and reverse logistics
- Create and manage work order process to ensure customer floor ready requirements as well as overall retail compliance is met
- Review orders on an exception basis from all product flow streams daily, and modify as necessary
- Ensure all electronic transactions (EDI) are sent and/or received
- Review daily shipments to ensure proper invoicing
- Communicate daily with Order Management Manager, as well as Sales & Warehouse counterparts to review customer delivery issues
- Review Operational chargebacks with Compliance team
- Manage overall system data integrity with main focus on sales orders
- Bachelor s degree preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Some EDI and ERP Software experience, preferably SAP, is a plus
- Working knowledge of retail math
- Good communication with business teams, and detail-oriented
- Ability to learn difficult concepts quickly while offering creative solutions to problem solving
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to set priorities effectively
Submit your application or resume online to be considered for this position!
If you have previously applied with us, please log into your web center account and access the job board to apply directly to this posting. You can access your web center account by clicking on Employee Login.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.