Post Date: 07/17/2017
Job ID: 85026
Are you a quick learner who enjoys a fast-paced, team environment that allows you to work with your hands continuously? We have an Assembly Line opportunity for you in the Mocksville area! This Assembly Line position is Temp-to-Hire, with a starting pay rate of $10.00 an hour, which automatically increases to $10.50 once hired by the company. The scheduled hours for the Assembly Line position allow for great flexibility; Monday through Thursday, 5: 00am - 3: 30pm. Overtime may be required on Fridays which offers the opportunity to make more money! If you feel you fit the requirements below, apply today!
The daily responsibilities include:
Job requirements include:
- Follow detailed assembly instructions, processes and procedures
- Attach and affix manufactured components and parts
- Maintain a clean and organized work area to facilitate manufacturing functions.
- Willingness to rotate in assembly line throughout the scheduled work day.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs or more throughout the scheduled shift.
- Good hand-eye coordination.
- Hand dexterity is important as small parts need to be assembled.
- Ability to stand throughout the entire shift.
Submit your application to be considered for this position!