Our client, which has been in existence for more than 125 years is looking for an experienced Controller. This is a Direct Hire Opportunity with excellent benefits, a competitive salary range, and the opportunity to join a progressive company. The Controller will be responsible for maintaining and increasing the financial well-being of the organization by providing financial projections and accounting services. The role of the Controller is to maximize return on financial assets by establishing financial policies, procedures, controls and reporting systems. The Controller will lead internal servicing structures in the departments of Finance, Accounting and Human Resources., and qualified candidates must be flexible in the role to assist and complete any hands-on task related to the internal servicing structure. If you are looking for an opportunity to advance your career and feel you meet the requirements below, apply today!
- Accomplish Finance/Human Resource strategies by determining accountabilities, and implementation of policy development and compensation strategies
- Guide financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls
- Develop financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements with new legislation and understanding of future legislation
- Ensure adherence to requirements for filing financial reports
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Financial Planning and Strategy, as well as Strategic Planning and Forecasting Experience
- Corporate Finance and Budget Development Experience
- Experience with ERP Systems (Preferred IFS or SAP)
- Proven Leadership Ability
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
Submit your resume online or in person to be considered for this position.