Winston Salem, NC | Temp
- Assist with the review of proposed franchisee store designs to ensure compliance with brand design standards across all market and store types
- Assist and support franchisees in their design efforts mainly focused in store layout/planning
- Contribute in the development of new store design concepts
- Develop design tools for Franchisee use, including AutoCAD plans and SketchUp models
- Take part in online meetings with Domestic and International Franchisees, log and follow through on outstanding items (due to time differences, occasionally these meetings will be outside regular business hours)
- Bachelor s degree in Architecture or Interior Design from an accredited university
- Two or more years of store planning experience in the restaurant or retail industry
- Strong Interior Design skills in creation, illustration and presentation of creative design
- General knowledge and understanding of architectural design plans and materials
- Proficiency in the use of personal computers and design software including current industry software (Must have a high level of proficiency in AutoCAD and Sketch-Up)
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and build effective working relationships
Submit your application or resume online to be considered for this position!
If you have previously applied with us, you can access your existing profile by logging in through ' Employee Login', and may apply directly to this posting.