Greensboro, NC | DirectHire
Our client is in major growth mode and is a leader in their industry. They work to expand their brands to new levels and eventually a global reach. This is a full time position with competitive compensation, benefits, and PTO.
Some responsibilities include:
- Monitor EDI cockpit, clearing any errors on inbound and outbound transactions (currently trading approximately 18 different in/out transaction sets)
- Prioritize the urgency of EDI errors for troubleshooting
- Maintain communications and translation environments to insure accurate and timely processing of EDI transactions
- Resolve EDI issues by finding root cause and provide viable solution to correct
- Coordinate with 3PL s on 945/DO shipping status for smooth processing of ASN transactions to customers
- Support internal users with requests to re-drop orders, EDI related questions & trouble shooting
- Support external business partners (3PL s, retailers, factor, freight forwarders, vendors, etc) with EDI related questions and trouble shooting
- Provide new user training and/or enhancement training on EDI cockpit functionality and best practices
- Answer customers EDI related inquiries, such as missing, rejected, invalid data
- EDI and ERP Software experience, preferably SAP in an Apparel/Footwear environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Ability to analyze and solve problems, think and act independently, self-motivate
- Good communication with business teams
- Ability to set priorities effectively and adhere to deadlines
- Ability to understand business requirements and identify impacts to business
If this sounds like a fit for you, please apply today! We look forward to speaking with you.
How to Apply
Click on the Apply Now to submit your application or resume.
If you have previously applied with us, please log into your web center account and access the job board to apply directly to this posting. You can access your web center account by clicking on Employee Login at the top of this page.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.