P.O. Box 160 Pine Hall, NC 27042 US
Salary: $70,000 to $97,000
Researches, develops, designs, and tests electrical components, equipment, and systems, troubleshoots and programs Siemens PLC’s and other machine controls.
- Configuration, Programming and troubleshooting of SIMATIC controllers S7-1200, S7-1500, S7-300 and S7-400
- Configuration, programming and troubleshooting Siemens HMI’s using Simatic WinCC flexible/classic
- Configuration, programming and troubleshooting Siemens Variable frequency drives using Siemens Starter drives commissioning tool
- Configuration, Programming and troubleshooting of IBA PDA Analyzer system
- Reviews and comprehends project instructions, manuals and blueprints to ascertain specifications, procedures, objectives, nature of technical problem, and possible solutions
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks
- Making sure projects meet electrical and construction safety regulations
- Assists maintenance in trouble shooting, repairs, and training, provides engineering information by answering questions and requests
- On call status required when needed during times of emergencies or adverse condition.
- Associate's degree or equivalent from four-year college or technical school or three years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ years of controls engineering design/programming experience preferred
- Functional knowledge in Siemens Step 7 PLC and HMI programming systems
- Experience with MS Office, MS Server, Industrial networking and data base development a plus
- Knowledge of Brands other than Siemens (such as Allen-Bradley) drive systems, motions controls and vision systems a plus
- Knowledge with other programming languages such as VBS, VBA, C#, Microsoft Visual Studio a plus
While we appreciate all inquiries. Only qualified candidates will be contacted with more information.
Meet Your Recruiter
Jordan is a Direct-Hire Recruiter at The Resource, with experience in all aspects of the recruiting process from sourcing to closing. He's passionate about helping companies find their next great hire, and takes pride in helping candidates advance their careers.
Jordan would love to hear from you if you're looking for a new opportunity or have a job opening at your company that needs to be filled quickly. Be sure to connect with him on LinkedIn too!
Hobby: Playing guitar, Favorite getaway: The Outer Banks, Favorite Childhood Book: Lemony Snicket's "A Series of Unfortunate Events" (as a kid, I read every single book in this series multiple times), Favorite Band: Toto, All-time Favorite Vacation Destination: Barcelona, Spain