Hamptonville, NC 27020
- Support the operation of white and red grape receiving equipment, as well as cleanings press equipment
- Perform tank washing, line and equipment sanitation, including confined space entry
- Ensure all additions to juice or wine are made per the work orders
- Engage in general wine production functions such as red and white juice racking, supporting fermentation process, barrel filling, additions, sanitation, etc.
- Ensure accurate barrel scanning and record keeping
- Supply Bottling line with components, including glass, corks, capsules and labels
- Operate a forklift to add glass to the line as well as transport of finished product
- Use the winery Warehouse Management System (WMS) to issue components as well as creating Finished Goods inventory
- Operate Bottling machine centers, maintaining a work pace that keeps up with the line
- Conduct various quality checks at the frequency required by our Quality department
- Maintain a clean and sanitary work area
- Physically capable of executing any job tasks within the bottling room or cellar operations
- Required to wear a respirator when necessary
- Skilled in reading, comprehending, interpreting and executing simple instructions, short correspondence and memos
- Comfortable working at heights and in small areas
- Required to comply with company GMP policies
- Steel toed shoes are required
- Forklift experience and certification
Submit your application online, or in person at 528A Hawthorne Dr. Yadkinville, to be considered for this position. For more information, please call or text our office at 336.970.5255.
When applying, please select ' Yad_Industrial' when asked to select a branch to begin.