Graphic Designer/ Marketing Coordinator
Winston Salem, NC | TempToFT
- Create, edit and maintain all internal marketing materials: brochures, site plans, floor plans, aerials, etc.
- Create sign requests custom to each broker s needs and coordinate the creation, installation and repair of company signs
- Maintain company website with updates
- Write press releases and news posts; and create advertisements for external publications
- Engage with company s social media outlets: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Create property listing sheets, and maintain property listing keys for agent and company
- Retrieve data from GIS and demographics for listings
- Create and send email blasts for new and/or revised listings
- Maintain relationships with all external vendors
- Create custom aerial videos for high-profile listings
- Maintain company listings on third party websites
- General office duties as needed
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Lightroom, etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Proficiency in iMovie
- Social media and Wordpress experience
- Previous experience with marketing is preferred
- Experience with Mac computer/software
If you feel you meet the requirements above and would be a good fit, submit your application or resume online or in person to be considered for this position!
If you have previously applied with us, you can access your existing profile by clicking on ' Employee Login', and then apply directly to this position.