We are seeking a Graphic Designer/ Marketing Coordinator for our client, a Real Estate Company located in Winston-Salem! The key responsibilities of this role include the coordination, creation and maintenance of all marketing materials such as signage, print collateral, floor plans, press releases, direct mail/email blasts, and website/social media outlets. This is an exciting Temp-to-Hire opportunity for someone who would like to expand upon their graphic design abilities within an innovative and community involved company! This position offers a competitive salary range based on past experience, and the ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills, and a positive attitude. If you have a background in marketing and are interested in taking the next step in your career, apply today!
- Create, edit and maintain all internal marketing materials: brochures, site plans, floor plans, aerials, etc.
- Create sign requests custom to each broker s needs and coordinate the creation, installation and repair of company signs
- Maintain company website with updates
- Write press releases and news posts; and create advertisements for external publications
- Engage with company s social media outlets: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Create property listing sheets, and maintain property listing keys for agent and company
- Retrieve data from GIS and demographics for listings
- Create and send email blasts for new and/or revised listings
- Maintain relationships with all external vendors
- Create custom aerial videos for high-profile listings
- Maintain company listings on third party websites
- General office duties as needed
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Lightroom, etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Proficiency in iMovie
- Social media and Wordpress experience
- Previous experience with marketing is preferred
- Experience with Mac computer/software
If you feel you meet the requirements above and would be a good fit, submit your application or resume online or in person to be considered for this position!
If you have previously applied with us, you can access your existing profile by clicking on ' Employee Login', and then apply directly to this position.