We are seeking an IT Coordinator for our local government client in Winston-Salem! Qualified candidates will have a technical background - specifically in programming and coding. This temporary opportunity will last approximately 6-months to 1-year depending on project status, and the working schedule is 1st shift (8: 00am-5: 00pm, Monday-Friday) with flexible hours. If you are skilled at building websites and mobile apps and are interested in building your resume, contact us today!
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Technical Background (specifically programming and coding)
- Microsoft Access experience or knowledge (specifically developing macros and forms, VBA)
- Ability to build websites
- Microsoft Certification is a plus
Submit your application or resume online, or in person at 1292 S. Stratford Rd. Winston-Salem, to be considered for this position.