We are currently recruiting an Insurance Agent for a company in the Mocksville area, known in the Insurance industry for their financial strength and top-notch customer service. If you have your North Carolina Property and Casualty Insurance License or NC Life or Health License, or you are interested in obtaining these, we may have an opportunity for you! This is a Temp-to-Hire position for candidates who obtain their NC Property and Casualty License, offering a pay rate of $10.00 per hour, increasing to a base pay of $1, 000 to $15, 000 per month plus commission, once hired on permanent! The ideal candidate will be driven to help others and make a difference, energized by challenge, and eager to expand their earning potential. If you feel you would be a good fit, apply today!
- Act as intermediary between insurance company and insurance buyers
- Advise customers on the insurance policies that best suit their needs
- Fill-out and submit applications, issue quotes, maintain client records and prepare reports
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prior Office Administrative experience, preferably in the financial service industry
- Ability to learn to use various computer software programs
- Ability to pass the required North Carolina State license and satisfy the required continuing education
Submit your application online, or in person at 562 Valley Rd. Mocksville, to be considered for this position!