Are you looking for a permanent position in the Manufacturing industry? We have a great opportunity for a Batch Maker with our client, who makes flavors for the beverage, baking and tobacco industry! This position offers great benefits and annual bonuses after being hired on permanent, and has a starting pay rate of $13.50 per hour, with a potential increase after a permanent hire and a positive 90 day review! Previous experience as a batch maker, or a mixer in a food manufacturing facility is a plus, and the working schedule is 2nd Shift (4: 00pm-4: 00am, typically 4: 00pm-2: 00am) Monday-Friday, with partial workdays on Saturday required. If you feel you could successfully carry out the duties listed below, apply today!
- Obtain raw materials from the warehouse and various production locations to mix production batches carefully verify and identify information and quantities
- Place raw materials and intermediates in mixing containers and follow manufacturing and mixing instructions per batch tickets
- Accurately complete all appropriate paperwork
- Pack finished product and stock after approval of lab as designated by the fill ticket
- Count product after packing and write amount on fill ticket before taking product to warehouse and paperwork to the production accounting coordinator
- General clean up of production facility
- Complete and follow the instructions of the Food Safety and Security training.
- Must be of 18 years of age or older
- Ability to communicate through written instruction and/or data entry
- Ability to consistently lift 50 lbs
- Must have a valid forklift operators license
- Tact and human relations skills in dealing with supervisors and other employees
- Good mathematical abilities.
Submit your application online, or in person at 3402H W. Wendover Ave. Greensboro, to be considered for this postilion!
For further questions please contact our office at 336-510-7700.