We are seeking a Material Handler/ Forklift Operator for our client, a PVC compounds provider located in Welcome! The primary responsibilities of this role include physically placing pallets, boxes and box covering under powder sifting machines, and using a forklift to move the filled box and pallet from under the machine. This is an excellent Temp-to-Hire opportunity offering a pay rate of $13.00 per hour, with the potential for increase after being hired on permanent. The work schedule is 3rd Shift (7: 30pm-7: 30am) and 12-hours on a 3-2-2-3 rotation, which allows for 2 3-day weekends per month and possible overtime! This role will begin as a boxer, but will have the opportunity to learn all other jobs on the shift to support in a backup capacity, and for the possibility of advancement! If you feel you would be a good fit and meet the requirements below, apply today!
- Forklift certification and past experience operating a sit-down forklift
- Comfortable performing repetitive, monotonous tasks throughout the entire shift
- Physical ability to lift pallet, box, and other materials onto machine
- Comfortable in a dusty environment
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere
Submit your application or resume online, or in person at 1292 S. Stratford Rd. Winston-Salem, to be considered for this position!