High Point, NC | DirectHire
- Interview, hire and train new employees
- Resolve and respond to employee and customer issues
- Assign tasks to workers and inspect completed work for conformance to standards
- Oversee and follow up on safety requirements with new employees
- Purchase, issue and order necessary supplies and equipment and ensure that all equipment is in good operating condition
- Record employees hours worked or supervise the time keeping, and perform the duties of workers if needed
- Responsible for site inspections and communicate with customers an updated monthly report on the condition of the building or work in progress
- Supervise hourly general cleaners, and carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organizations policies
- 2 years of Supervisory/Management experience OR a degree from a 4-year College or 2-year Technical Institution
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions
- Ability to learn basic principles and techniques
- Ability to perceive identification numbers marked on material and be able to read and understand numbers and volumes.
- Ability to stoop, kneel, or crawl, and to lift/move up to 50 pounds
Please submit your resume online to be considered for this position!
If you have previously applied with us, you can access your existing profile by clicking on ' Employee Login' and applying directly to this position.