Post Date: 01/09/2018
Job ID: 87618
Outside Sales Specialist
We are assisting our client, a leading facility service company, in their search for a Outside Sales Specialist to join their team! The primary responsibilities of this role include developing existing accounts by uncovering needs, in an effort to pursue new sales opportunities, as well as partnering with the Internal Sales, Business Development Managers, and Operations Teams to determine the best service and program offerings for current clients.
This is a Permanent, direct hire opportunity that can be based anywhere in NC, SC, TN or FL, and offers a competitive salary base plus commission and a car allowance. The ideal candidate will have proven sales experience and a track record of achieving and exceeding sales goals. If you feel you meet the requirements below and are eager to take the next step in your sales career, we d love to talk!
- Assist existing customers and grow these account sales by cross-selling, up-selling, add-on sales, and promotional offers. This includes reviewing customer' s buying history, developing customer requirements, suggesting related and new products and services, and explaining business and technical features.
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through our Internal Sales, Business Development Managers, and Operations Teams.
- Understanding needs and requirements of internal customers for all lines of business Janitorial, Landscaping, Maintenance, and Placement Service.
- Perform effective demos via virtual and in-person meetings for existing customers around the capabilities and programs offered.
- Conduct needs-based analysis using consultative selling techniques to determine customer needs and offer the most appropriate product, program, and/or service to address their requirements.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Proven Sales experience, and a track record of achieving and exceeding sales goals
- Experience with Salesforce.Com or similar CRM sales tool
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Submit your resume to be considered for this position. While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
If you have previously applied with us, you may access your existing profile by clicking Employee Login on our website and can then apply directly to this posting.