Powder Batch Maker
Greensboro, NC | TempToFT
- Obtain raw materials from the warehouse and various production locations to mix production batches carefully verifying and identifying information and quantities
- Place raw materials and intermediates in mixing containers and follow manufacturing and mixing instructions per batch tickets
- Accurately complete all appropriate paperwork
- Pack finished product and stock after approval of lab as designated by the fill ticket
- Count product after packing and write amount on fill ticket before taking product to warehouse and paperwork to the production accounting coordinator
- Complete and follow the instructions of the Food Safety and Security training.
- Must be of 18 years of age or older
- Ability to communicate through written instruction and/or data entry
- Ability to consistently lift 50 lbs.
- Must have a valid forklift operators license
- Tact and human relations skills in dealing with supervisors and other employees
- Good mathematical abilities.
Submit your application or resume online, or in person at 3402H W. Wendover Ave. Greensboro, to be considered for this position!
For further questions please contact our office at 336-510-7700.