Greensboro, NC | DirectHire
- Manage/Review Item set up and creation into SAP
- Work with costing teams to make sure item costs are created and finalized
- Work daily with sourcing offices and/or factories on open/future production
- PO Creation/Maintenance into SAP
- Manage Production EDI feeds to factory/freight forwarders, etc
- Manage weekly calls with overseas sourcing offices
- Review weekly status reports to monitor on time shipments
- Maintain notes for weekly production/merch meetings
- Create and manage overseas PO status reports / projections reports
- Bachelor s degree preferred
- EDI and ERP Software experience, preferably SAP in an Apparel/Footwear environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Ability to analyze and solve problems, think and act independently, self-motivated
- Good communication with business teams
- Ability to set priorities effectively and adhere to deadlines
- Ability to understand business requirements and identify impacts to business
- Ability to foster effective teamwork
- Ability to learn difficult concepts quickly while offering creative solutions to problem solving
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced and dynamic environment
Submit your application or resume online to be considered for this position!
If you have previously applied with us, please log into your web center account and access the job board to apply directly to this posting. You can access your web center account by clicking on Employee Login.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.