Clemmons, NC | Temp
- Manage supply chain activities with suppliers, from the sourcing of materials through the conversion process to final delivery of product; ensuring cost, delivery, and quality objectives are achieved.
- Executes/Manages strategic initiatives & projects in support of Procurement strategy, to maximize quality and service while minimizing cost.
- Develops, evaluates, and administers proposals and contracts.
- Supports Procurement goals by issuing RFP/RFQs.
- Provides support to Purchasing Manager by advising of any unusual trends in cost, quality or delivery.
- Serves as a liaison between production and suppliers by negotiating costs and delivery requirements, and communicating priorities to all parties based on variances.
- Conducts regular supplier reviews, and assists supplier with improvement plans when quality, delivery, or cost concerns are identified.
- Facilitates Procurement process by issuing purchase orders and amendments in accordance with production requirements and inventory goals.
- Conducts regularly scheduled outreach to suppliers to ensure compliance.
- Review all data utilized for developing the various purchasing metrics to ensure the accuracy and integrity of each metric.
- Ability to work efficiently within production time standards to meet production deadlines.
- Contributes to team effort by maintaining a positive outlook.
- Other duties as assigned to ensure customer needs are met.
Submit your application or resume online to be considered for this position!