Our client, which has been in existence for more than 125 years is looking for an experienced Purchasing Agent to join their team in Lexington. This is a Direct Hire Opportunity with excellent benefits, a competitive salary range based on qualifications and the opportunity to join a progressive company. The Purchasing Agent/Buyer will be responsible for monitoring Supplier and Customer data & product, maintaining customer relationships, as well as working within a ERP System to track product from purchase to shipping, and participating in and manage the RFQ process. If you feel you meet the requirements below and would be a good fit for this opportunity, submit your resume today!
- High School Diploma or equivalent, and College degree is preferred
- Commercial and/or technical business experience preferably in industrial environment
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Self-motivating personality and winner mentality
- Knowledge of ERP software and Microsoft Office; Ability to perform data entry and data maintenance in ERP system from purchasing till shipping
- Maintain active contact with customers and suppliers
- Provide internal support for all sales activities, quoting process
Submit your application or resume online, or in person to be considered for this position.