Wallburg, NC | TempToFT
Essential Job Duties:
A successful candidate will need to be familiar with using and interpreting engineering documents and able to use this information to ensure all material and product comply with the specifications as inspected.
- Responsible for ensuring all inspections comply with company policies and procedures and ensure all reporting is completed in full prior to products release to market.
- Oversee adherence to all safety policies and procedures to minimize injury and mitigate the risk of damage.
- Perform surveillance to ensure compliance with all applicable FARs, policies, and procedures during routine assignments.
- Observe processes, monitor/gather data to analyze for trends, 1st part quality, etc.
- Take active role in product development by providing input to the engineering team and determining critical design features that require inspection.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Able to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Skilled in the use of basic precision measurement equipment such as micrometers, calipers, ball gauges and radius gauges.
- Basic computer skills Microsoft Office programs.
- Read, write and understand the English Language.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- FAA Mechanic Certificate with Airframe rating
- Five (5) or more years of experience as a technician and/or inspector in an aerospace-related environment, or previous demonstrated ability with inspection experience outside the aerospace industry may be considered.
- Must be have excellent communication skills and be able to interact with a wide variety of people.
- Thorough understanding of AS9102, FAA parts 21, and 45.
- May be exposed to continual loud noises.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, kneel, and stand for prolong periods of time, and climb steps,
- Must carry minimum of 50 lbs.
- Visual acuity must be a minimum of 20/40 corrected and must have full color vision.