Wallburg, NC | Temp
- Familiarity with using and interpreting engineering documents and ability to ensure all material and product comply with the specifications as inspected
- Responsible for ensuring all inspections comply with policies and procedures, and all reporting is completed in full prior to market release
- Oversee adherence to all safety policies and procedures to minimize injury and mitigate the risk of damage
- Perform surveillance to ensure compliance with all applicable FARs, policies, and procedures during routine assignments
- Observe processes, monitor/gather data to analyze for trends, 1st part quality, etc.
- Take active role in product development by providing input to the engineering team and determining critical design features that require inspection
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Skilled in the use of basic precision measurement equipment such as micrometers, calipers, ball gauges and radius gauges
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Office programs)
- FAA Mechanic Certificate with Airframe rating is preferred
- Must be have excellent communication skills and be able to interact with a wide variety of people
- Must be able to bend, stoop, kneel, and stand for prolong periods of time, and climb steps, Ladders, and/or service stands
Submit your application or resume online, or in person at 1292 S. Stratford Rd. Winston-Salem, to be considered for this position!