Research & Development Engineer (Software)
Winston Salem, NC | DirectHire
- Design of software for embedded systems within medical device
- Approximately 75% of the time is spent in a normal office environment requiring sitting and moving around the building, or in a " clean" environment Production setting, requiring protective clothing and safety glasses
- Approximately 25% of the time is spent in travel to various hospitals, physicians offices and public places
- Familiarity with software development for UI, PC client applications, and for mobile/tablet applications
- Strong working knowledge of IEC 60601 standards, including IEC 62304 for software development
- Familiarity with QS requirements for medical (CFR 820, ISO13485, EN14971)
- BS in Electrical/Computer/Systems/Software Engineering or related technical field; MS preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of engineering work experience developing medical device software
- Ability to travel approximately 25% of the time
Submit your resume online to be considered for this position!
If you have previously applied with us, you can access your profile by clicking ' Employee Login', and can apply directly to this position.