Sales Lead Generator
Tukwila, WA | DirectHire
Their dream candidate holds that powerful mix of energy, empathy, closing prowess and hunter-gatherer mentality and can leverage every aspect of those traits. You ll reach out to career coaches, HR professionals and C-level execs at middle-market companies, setting sales appointments for our CEO, Sales Director and sales team.
The Sales-Lead Generation Specialist is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads through a variety of channels to support the sales team. If you are a highly motivated self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research then we want to talk with you! A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential. The phone is your friend and you look forward to making the next call, building interest, and setting the appointment for the sales team. You have a way with words and are a natural at quickly building relationships and identifying needs.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have a terrific phone presence and build rapport easily. You connect personally with everyone you talk to.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: You take initiative. You' re results-driven. Once you' re given a goal you won' t stop until you' ve figured out how to make it happen.
- You view the phone as your friend and you re not afraid to use it to get what we need.
- Deadly with the details: you' ll be composing outreach emails and reporting regularly on your progress. Precision is essential.
- Bridge Builder: You re an outstanding communicator and have the interpersonal skills (written and oral) to build bridges internally and with our clients.
- Team player: You' re resourceful, a collaborator, decisive and hold yourself accountable.
- Intelligent: You are articulate, bright and communicate clearly.
- Fired up: You' re excited to change our industry for the better and you come to work every day ready to go.
WHAT YOU LL DO
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications. Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email campaigns and social media to introduce the client solution suite and identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
- Conduct a needs-analysis and determine prospect s pain points to determine how our solutions will speak to those needs.
- Set follow-up sales appointments for the sales team and CEO.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients within CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
Required experience and knowledge:
- Bachelor s Degree preferred
- 1-3 years telemarketing and/or inside sales experience
- Solid social media and email campaign experience
- Demonstrated ability to meet sales and activity quotas
- A proven track record of strong client relationships
- Excellent client-service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
- Experience with CRM Software preferred
- Proficient typist
- Comfortable with internet and all major social media platforms
How to Apply
Click on the Apply Online button Now to submit your application or resume.
If you have previously applied with us, please log into your web center account and access the job board to apply directly to this posting. You can access your web center account by clicking on Employee Login at the top of this page.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.