Seasonal Customer Service Representative
Greensboro, NC | Temp
- Engage potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggest information about other products and services.
- Open customer accounts by recording account information.
- Purchase order/data entry.
- Maintain and update customer records and account information.
- Track/monitor shipping schedules for product.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer' s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer feedback.
- Contribute to team efforts and accomplishments by acquiring product knowledge through training and communication exchanges with various departments across the company
- Strong telephone, office and administrative skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills .
- Customer focused attitude.
- Detail oriented and Organized.
- Proficient in Microsoft excel, word, etc., SAP experience is a plus.
- Some supervisory experience.
- Associate degree or equivalent industry-related experience.
- Must have an updated resume and reliable transportation.
Submit your application online or in person to be considered for this position!