We are now hiring a Sheet Metal Worker/Grinder for our metal fabrication client, located in Lexington! The primary responsibilities of this role include grinding, sanding, and polishing metal objects, and using cloth, hand tools, and power tools to ensure a smooth surface. This temporary position is 2nd Shift (3: 00pm-12: 00am) and offers a pay rate of $11.50 per hour! The ideal candidate will have past experience working with sheet metal and operating a hand grinder. If you feel you meet the requirements below and would be a good fit, apply today!
- Working with hand grinder, deburring
- Grinding, sanding, and polishing metal objects
- Using cloth, hand tools, and power tools to ensure a smooth surface
- Comply with company and OSHA requirements, and practice good housekeeping
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos, and to write simple correspondence
- Wear all required protective equipment (Steel toe shoes, earplugs, glasses)
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems, involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
Submit your application or resume online, or in person at 119 N. Talbert Blvd. Lexington, to be considered for this position.