We are now hiring Technicians for our client, an aerospace maintenance and manufacturing company located in Wallburg! The primary responsibilities of this position include following computer blueprints and using pneumatic tools to assemble various types of airplane seats. This temporary position is 1st shift, with an 8-10 hour working schedule, and offers a pay rate of $18.00 per hour! The ideal candidate will have some mechanical background due to the complex nature of the seats and the need to involve torque wrenches, tools, dexterity, and critical thinking. If you have past experience operating hand tools, and a good understanding of mechanical reasoning, you would be a great fit. Apply today to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
- HSD/GED Required
- Must have experience using both power and manual hand tools
- Must be able to stand all day for full shift, and reach, push, bend, stoop and pull up to 35lbs
- Must be able to read and match numbers
- Must have a good understanding of Mechanical Reasoning
- Must be able to read and follow Blue Prints that will show diagram of what is to be assembled at the station they are working from
- Must have intermediate level understanding of how to use a PC (follow basic commands, mouse, keyboard functions)
Submit your application or resume online, or in person at 1292 S. Stratford Rd. Winston-Salem, to be considered for this position!