We are seeking an Assembly Technician for our client, the world leading fan and motor manufacturer, to join their North American headquarters team in Greensboro! This is a Temp-to-Hire opportunity offering a pay rate of $14.00 per hour, with a 1st shift working schedule (7: 30am-4: 00pm)! This is a company that is constantly expanding their operations to meet the demands of their business partners, and to provide the highest quality of service and expertise. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented and have basic computer skills, in order to work with basic hand tools and assemble fans according to work orders. If you have past experience in production and are interested in pursuing a new career within a company with over 100 years of experience, apply today!
- Work with basic hand tools & precision measuring equipment
- Assemble fans per work order and within stated scrap rates
- Balance & test fans and motors
- Stage parts
- Read blueprints and use precision measurement equipment
- Daily workplace cleaning
- Operating a forklift & pallet jack
- Work experience in production is beneficial
- Ability to work with hand tools,
- Detail-oriented and comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Familiar with metric system
- Comfortable lifting up to 50lbs, standing for long periods, and operating a crane
- Familiar with windows based computers, proALPHA
Submit your application or resume online, or in person at 3402H W. Wendover Ave. Greensboro, to be considered for this position.