We are seeking a Human Resources Coordinator for our client, a multi-billion dollar, publicly traded holding company whose sales and manufacturing operations combine to create an international powerhouse! This is an exciting Direct Hire opportunity to join a company with approximately 8, 000 people, 100 facilities across North America, and partners around the globe, and this position will be based in Salisbury, NC. The ideal candidate for this HR position will be bilingual (English/Spanish), and a competitive salary range and benefits package (Medical, Vision & Dental) is offered! Our client is committed to rewarding skill, perseverance, and an entrepreneurial attitude with opportunities for growth, in an organization where the spirits of family and hard work share equal billing. If you are interested in furthering your HR career and feel you would be a good fit for this position, apply today!
- Work closely with plant management to assist with their staffing needs
- Post jobs and screen applicants, as well as manage temporary agencies and employees
- Ensure compliance with pre-employment drug test screening
- Oversee new hire and orientation process
- Ensure all new hires have access to the Employee Self Service system to complete their benefits enrollment, and access to IPay to view and print their paystubs
- Ensure time and attendance system is accurate, and submit hours to the Payroll department on-time for processing
- Identify, research, and resolve Administrative problems and opportunities
- Assist in ensuring the plant complies with Federal, State and Company personnel laws and regulations, and HR policies and practices
- Distribute and post communication pieces and materials throughout the office and the plant as necessary
- Ensure all personnel documents are scanned into system to be filed on the employee' s personnel file
- Complete special projects as needed
- Minimum of High School Diploma with experience in administration/accounting
- At least 1-year of experience in Human Resources, office administration or related areas
- Working knowledge of computers and business-related software, including Microsoft applications (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Working knowledge of various office equipment (computer terminal, scanner, etc.)
- Excellent English communication skills in reading, writing and speaking, and ability to successfully communicate with all organizational levels
- Ability to speak fluent Spanish including reading and writing
- Ability to communicate clearly via phone and email with plant administrators and co-workers
- Proficiency in the use of business math
- Ability to understand accounting and financial data
- Ability to maintain and safeguard confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to successfully pass all pre-employment screening
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic, and ability to self-manage
- Good interpersonal skills, strong organization skills, and detail oriented
Submit your application or resume online, or in person at 1933 Jake Alexander Blvd. W. #104 Salisbury, to be considered for this position.
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted for further information.
If you have previously applied with us, you may access your existing profile by clicking ' Employee Login', and can then apply directly to this posting.