We' re seeking a Janitorial Business Development Manager for our client, one of the leading facility service companies in the country! This is a permanent, Direct Hire opportunity that can be based in Charlotte, Greensboro, Winston-Salem or Raleigh, NC - offering a competitive base salary PLUS commission and benefits package (including car allowance, phone, computer)! Responsibilities of this role include marketing custodial and maintenance services to commercial businesses in the South Carolina market, and the ideal candidate must be a self motivated, organized professional with a proven track record of prospecting and developing new customers. This is an excellent opportunity to join a company with a family atmosphere and strong community focus! If you feel you would be a good fit for this position and meet the requirements below, we' d love to speak with you!
- Develop and grow the overall client base by marketing services for a variety of commercial clients such as office buildings, industrial facilities and educational facilities
- Research and prospect potential clients and schedule face-to-face presentations with high level decision makers and influencers
- Identify customer needs and develop a value added proposition as well as generating complex proposals, presentations, and pricing development
- Manage your sales activity and scheduling utilizing Salesforce.Com
- Participate in all account trade shows, corporate events, networking events and related activities
- Travel is required within the state of South Carolina
- Bachelor' s degree is preferred
- Proven successful Business to Business sales experience with a demonstrated ability to close
- Proven sales record that has met or exceeded annual quotas for at least 5 years
- Proven ability to work in a sales team environment and work effectively with operations teams
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong prospecting and marketing skills
- History of pertinent association/networking involvement and excellent professional networking skills
- Proven ability to develop and maintain long term customer relationships
- Landscape Industry experience is preferred
- Comfortable occasionally lifting and/or moving up to 50 pounds
Submit your resume online to be considered for this position.
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted for further information. If you have previously applied with us, you may access your existing profile by clicking ' Employee Login' and can then apply directly to this posting.