We' re hiring a CNC Machine Operator for our client, a small machine shop in Yadkinville! This position is Temp-to-Hire, working 1st Shift (7: 00am-3: 30pm) with required overtime based on work load, and a salary range of $12.00-16.00 per hour depending on skill set and past experience! Responsibilities of this role include doing machine set ups, making edits and running parts, and qualified candidates must successfully pass the Bennett Mechanical Comprehension Test with a minimum score of 45. If you feel you meet the requirements below and are experienced as a CNC Machine Operator, apply today for consideration!
- Must have a solid Machinist background
- Ability to perform set ups, make edits, and run parts
- Ability to use Haas machines
- Ability to score a minimum of 45 on the Bennett Mechanical Comprehension Test
- Experience operating lathes and mills
- Comfortable working in a small shop atmosphere with only a few other employees present
Submit your application or resume online, or in person at 528A Hawthorne Dr. Yadkinville, to be considered for this position.