We are now hiring Clean Room Operators for our client, a global leader of contamination control product manufacturing located in Whitsett! The primary responsibilities of this role include inspecting, stacking and packaging knitted wipers for clean rooms in the medical, pharmaceutical and technology industries. Qualified candidates must have strong attention to detail in order to pass strict quality standards, and be comfortable working in a gown in compliance with clean room requirements. These Temp-to-Hire opportunities are 2nd Shift (4: 00pm-12: 00am) with required overtime, including extra hours during the week and Saturdays, and offer a pay rate of $10.00 per hour! If you feel you meet the requirements below and would be a good fit, apply today!
- Operate washers and dryers in a clean room environment
- Visually inspect and stack wipers according to specifications
- Check scales, weigh wipers, and record weights
- Label, package and seal wipers in appropriate bags
- Test and determine absorbency rate of wipers
- Some exposure to and operation of machinery
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Ability to Sit/stand for up to 4 hours at a time and for 8 or more hours a day
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Not allergic to latex (latex gloves worn)
- Comfortable working in enclosed spaces, with very limited talking
- Cannot be a tobacco user
- Nothing that could potentially contaminate the product: No eating, gum, beverages, makeup, scented lotions/deodorant, nail polish, fake fingernails or hair product
- No sleeveless shirts/tank tops, shorts/capris, jewelry (plain ring/band allowed), sequins or anything sparkly on clothing, and no fuzzy materials (sweaters, frayed jeans)
Submit your application or resume online, or in person at 3402H W. Wendover Ave. Greensboro, to be considered for this position.