We are now hiring a Collator/Inserter for our client, an industry leader in bill presentment, located in Winston-Salem! The primary responsibilities of this role include setting up the machine, verifying work order details, and inserting and retrieving documents. This is a great Temp-to-Hire opportunity, offering a pay rate of $12.00-$14.00 per hour, depending on past experience! Candidates must be able to train on 1st Shift (8: 00am-4: 30pm) for at least one month, before transitioning to the normal working hours of 3rd Shift (11: 00pm-7: 30am, Monday-Friday). If you feel you could successfully carry out the duties listed below, apply today!
- Set up machine properly for each order
- Ensure that double and miss detectors are correctly calibrated
- Verify the following for each work order: Correct Dates, Perforation, Color, Form, Fold Type, Inserts
- Verify Envelopes, both return and outside, that address shows properly through the window, and envelopes are correctly gluing closed
- Retrieve inserts and envelopes as needed
- Insert documents into envelopes
- Maintain an accurate count of reprints and record on work order
- Verify piece counter for each job
- Alert supervisor of any machine issues, job issues or counter irregularities
- At shift end, blow out the machine with the air compressor hose, clean any glue build up, clean the orange feed lines, and clean around machine including floor, tables and strapper
- Assist with sorting and tray jobs as necessary
- Must be able to lift up to 50-60 lbs. Frequently
- Ability to multi-task, and prioritize tasks in a timely and efficient manner
Submit your resume or application online, or in person at 1292 S. Stratford Rd. Winston-Salem, to be considered for this position!