We are now hiring an IT Support Help Desk for our client, a metal fabrication company located in Lexington! This role is responsible for installing, configuring, and troubleshooting computer networks and associated assemblies. This is a 1st Shift (7: 00am-3: 30pm), offering a starting pay rate of $16.00 per hour or more depending on experience, and the ideal candidate will have a basic understanding of networks and how they are used in the workplace. Candidates must be flexible to work on-call outside of normal working hours in case of system problems. If you have previous experience with MMC standard software and are interested in a pursuing a new opportunity, apply today!
- Perform PC troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common PC problems
- Upgrade PC hardware and software components as required; Install, upgrade, and configure PC printing, directory structures, rights, security, and software
- Provide users with PC technical support
- Respond to the needs and questions of users concerning their access of resources on the network
- Follow company procedures and practices to install and maintain hardware and software
- Train employees in the proper use of programs and packages
- Telecom responsibilities, and issuing company electronics (computers/cell phones)
- High school diploma or equivalent; or 1-3 months of related experience and/or training
- Formal electronic and/or PC education
- Previous experience with MMC standard software
- A+ Certification and Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) certification
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals, and to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form, and to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
Submit your application or resume online, or in person at 119 N. Talbert Blvd., to be considered for this position.