We are seeking a Creeler for our client, a leading steel wire transformations and coatings company located in Winston-Salem! The Creeler is responsible for ensuring that every creel is filled with yarn, and works under the supervision of the knitting supervisor. This is a 12-hour, 1st Shift (7: 00am-7: 00pm) opportunity offering a pay rate of $11.50 per hour. This is a great Temp-to-Hire position for someone seeking a new career! If you feel you could successfully carry out the duties listed below and would be a good fit, apply today!
- Keep the area around the machine clean and safe to work in
- Assist Knitters, as well as assisting in any other area requested by manager or supervisor
- Creel the proper yarn in accordance with knitting cards, and tie them in
- In the care of a yarn change, remove the old yarn from the creel
- Keep cardboard and pallets out of buffer yarn area and straps off floor
- Get up yarn based on knit card spec, load on creel cart and take to designated assignment
- Check knit card with creel at beginning of shift and at each doff
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to climb 5 foot ladders
- Ability to lift/carry up to 20 lbs, and to push/pull up to 100 lbs frequently
Submit your application online, or in person at 1292 S. Stratford Rd. Winston-Salem, to be considered for this position!