We are now hiring a Customer Service Representative for our client, a manufacturer of women' s apparel and accessories located in Lexington! The responsibilities of this role include greeting and assisting customers with needs, answering questions and advising on company or product information. This is a temporary opportunity, working in a call center environment with a 2nd shift schedule (1: 00pm-9: 00pm), and candidates must be able to work weekends. The starting pay rate for this position is $9.00 per hour, with an increase once a 2 week training is completed! The ideal candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, a clear speaking voice, and previous customer service or retail experience. If you feel you would be a good fit for this position and meet the requirements below, apply today!
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer and typing skills
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written, and a clear speaking voice
- Patience in dealing with a wide array of customers
- Detail-oriented to complete data entry tasks
- Schedule flexibility and ability able to work weekends (at least Saturday or Sunday is required with one weekend off per month)
- Previous experience in retail or as a customer service representative is preferred
Submit your application online, or in person at 119 N. Talbert Blvd. Lexington, to be considered for this position.