We are seeking an experienced Die Cutting Machine Operator for our client, a valuable resource for fabricated product solutions in Greensboro! This is a Direct Hire opportunity with a 1st shift schedule (8: 00am-4: 00pm) and a pay range of $12.00-14.00 depending on experience! Responsibilities of this role include operating a hydraulic press die cutting machine in a production environment, communicating with supporting associates to ensure raw materials and packing materials are available for die cutting, performing machine die setups and changeovers, and verifying the machine is setup according to work instructions. Qualified candidates will have previous experience with a die cutting or similar machine, and be able to perform basic math calculations. If you' re interested in this opportunity and feel you meet the requirements below, apply today!
- Self-motivated and able to complete assigned tasks without constant supervision
- Dedicated to quality, minimizing defective parts, maximizing raw material yields
- Perform die inspection, cleaning, and proper setup prior to start of die cutting processes
- Follow first piece and interval quality checks throughout the die cutting process
- Follow all procedures and work instructions to meet customer part specifications
- Maintain accurate production and downtime data on computer production logs
- Report all safety, maintenance, or quality issues to the Team Lead or Supervisor
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment, meet all quality standards for products, and keep accurate record of production and downtime logs
- Demonstrate ability to meet productivity demands and schedules
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 2 years of die cutting experience or equivalent machine operator experience
- Strong attendance record
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations
- Effective use of tape measures, calculators, hand tools, utility knives, air hose
- Ability to use a computer to accurately enter and log all production transactions
- Strong teamwork, time management, and leadership skills
- Reliable, trustworthy, and willing to learn
- Comfortable working around moving mechanical parts, airborne particles/dust, moderate equipment noise, and a hot/cold environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced production environment, and to stand/kneel/stoop/bend and/or walk continuously throughout the shift
- Ability to lift up to 45 pounds
Submit your application or resume online, or in person at 3402H W. Wendover Ave. Greensboro, to be considered for this position. For additional information, call or text our office at 336.510.7700.
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted for further information.