We' re now hiring Golf Course Attendants for a local golf club in Winston-Salem! These are temporary (somewhat seasonal) positions that will be responsible for providing bag, golf cart and range services to members and guests. The working schedule is flexible, and can accommodate both full-time and part-time (weekends) needs, but candidates must be able to come in as early as 9: 00am and work until 8: 00pm on scheduled days. The golf course is closed on Mondays, and the pay rate is $9.50 per hour! This is a great opportunity for someone who loves golf and would enjoy working in an outdoor environment, performing all the tasks that go along with the game. If you feel you would be a good fit for this position and meet the requirements below, apply today!
- Bring golf carts from car shelter to car staging area outside Golf Pro Shop, and check carts for tire pressure, brake operation and other safety considerations
- Load bags from bag storage room onto golf carts
- Transport range balls to each end of range and fills appropriate containers
- Place baskets of balls at evenly spaced intervals on range
- Operate tractor and ball picker on range to retrieve balls, and wash all range balls daily.
- Remove bags from golf carts and return bags to assigned rack in bag storage room
- Return golf carts to car shelter, remove towels, pencils, score cards, tees, drink cans, etc., from golf carts and saves reusable items
- Check cars for damage, wash golf cart with pressure cleaner, and park in shelter connected to charger cable
- Advise Pro Shop of clubs found on the course and destined for the lost and found.
- Clean all clubs for members and guests, and clean and maintain the club s rental equipment
- Maintain cleanliness and order in Bag Storage Room
- Attend staff meetings, and perform other appropriate tasks as assigned by the Assistant Golf Professional
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Knowledgeable about the game of golf and its rules
- Knowledge of and ability to perform required role in emergency situations
- Must be able to lift/carry up to 50 lbs for some distance, walking in outdoor elements
- Must have a valid NC Driver' s License for golf cart operation
- Comfortable with Frequent lifting, bending, climbing, stooping and pulling, repetitive motions, and continuous standing and walking
Submit your application online, or in person at 1292 S. Stratford Rd. Winston-Salem, to be considered for this position.