We are assisting our client, one of the world s leading branded fashion accessories, footwear, and apparel companies, in their search for a seasoned Human Resources manager to join their team! This company has a broad portfolio of great brands and focuses on bringing these brands to new levels, expanding their category penetration and global reach. It is their deep product expertise and global scope that sets them apart from other companies.
The role of HR Manager will be responsible for driving talent acquisition and associated human resource initiatives, including but not limited to the full life cycle of recruitment, legal compliance, employee engagement, and enhancing culture. This is a permanent, direct hire opportunity offering an excellent salary range and candidates will be based in Greensboro, NC. If you are eager to take the next step in your HR career and interested in joining a company that holds its people in the highest regard, we' d love to hear from you!
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively with the Operational leadership teams on recruitment, employee engagement, employee relations, etc.
- Partner with hiring managers to discuss current and forecasted hiring needs
- Source high-potential candidates who meet job-related requirements
- Maintain and develop an ongoing pipeline of potential candidates through mining, referrals, internal talent, agencies, and name generation
- Educate all internal clients on the recruiting process and best interview/hiring practices
- Utilize applicant tracking system to manage job requisitions, job postings, candidate work flow, job status, reports, recruiting performance metrics, etc.
- Support recruiting strategies across departments and keep internal business partners up-do-date on the recruiting process and candidate status
- Interview and assess candidates, and maintain positive candidate relationship throughout the process
- Manage onboarding process for selected candidates (pre-employment, offer negotiations, extending offers, onboarding, new hire orientation, etc.)
- Develop and execute recruiting strategies - applicant tracking system, advertising, job boards, contracts, recruiting materials, job fairs, internship programs, vendor relationships, etc.
- Represent the company at career fairs and industry events
- Develop partnerships with external recruiting agencies and negotiate contracts and fees
- Manage Intern Program and develop college relationships
- Stay abreast of competitive industry information and trends
- Interpret policies and procedures for managers, employees, and provide guidance within various employee-related areas
- Ensure Federal and State legal compliance in areas such as work authorizations, wage & hour, equal employment opportunities, etc.
- Participate in a wide variety of project-related activities and initiatives, and serve on cross-functional projects and teams as needed
- At least 8 years of Recruiting experience and at least 5 years of Human Resources experience
- Experience working in an industry-related or operational role with heavy emphasis on recruiting and employee relations.
- Bachelor s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration/Management or related discipline
- HR Certification is a plus but not required
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills, and a hands-on approach in working with management
- Ability to work independently or with teams in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Sound and reasonable decision-making skills
- Superior interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated skills in coaching and counseling across a diverse employee population
- Flexibility to handle multiple tasks, meet deadlines, take direction from multiple people, and handle pressure in a positive manner
- Ability to work effectively in a variety of HRIS systems
- Proficient, above average computer/excel skills
- Flexible and adaptable to change
Submit your resume online, or in person at 1292 S. Stratford Rd. Winston-Salem, to be considered for this position.
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
If you have previously applied with us, you may access your existing profile by clicking ' Employee Login' and can then apply directly to this posting.