Post Date: 01/09/2018
Job ID: 87619
Inside Sales Representative
We are assisting our client, a leading facility service company, in their search for an Inside Sales Representative to join their team! The primary responsibilities of this role include working with customers to determine their needs, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process, as well as working to find new sales leads, through business directories, client referrals, etc.
This is a Permanent, direct hire opportunity that will be based out of Winston-Salem or Charlotte, NC, and offers a competitive salary base plus bonus. The ideal candidate will have proven inside sales experience and a track record of achieving and exceeding quotas. If you feel you meet the requirements below and are eager to take the next step in your sales career, we d love to talk!
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through outbound lead generation, cold calls, emails and follow-up
- Understanding needs and requirements of internal customers (Business Development Manager or Branch Manager)
- Four scheduled appointments per week for Business Development Manager or Branch Manager
- Understand prospect needs and requirements in the Janitorial, Landscaping, Maintenance and Placement Service lines of business
- Research targets and identify key decision makers and influencers
- Maintain and expand database of prospects
- Perform effective online demos to prospects around The Budd Group programs and capabilities
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- At least 3 years of exposure to a call center environment
- Proven Inside Sales experience, and a track record of achieving and exceeding quotas
- Outside sales experience is a plus
- Strong phone presence and experience making dozens of calls per day
- Experience with Salesforce.Com or similar CRM sales tool
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
Submit your resume to be considered for this position. While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
If you have previously applied with us, you may access your existing profile by clicking Employee Login on our website and can then apply directly to this posting.