We are currently recruiting a Knitter Technician for our client, a leader in the manufacturing of Warp Knitted Textile goods, located in Greensboro! This is a Temp-to-Hire opportunity with a 1st shift schedule (7: 00am-3: 00pm), and a pay rate based on experience. Qualified candidates will receive full benefits upon permanent hire, and previous machine operation experience in a textile/knitting facility is required. Responsibilities of this role include setting up, starting, adjusting and repairing a set of knitting machines, to knit quality fabric according to specifications, and using knowledge of machine function.If you feel you meet the requirements below and would be a good fit, apply today!
- Knowledge of styles, yarns, and defects
- Ability to comprehend measurements of lengths, widths, weights and be able to follow specification sheets and labels
- At least 2 years of experience in the areas of Warp Hanging, Operator, and/or Threader
- Comfortable with continuous use of fingers, hands, wrists, and arm motions
- Ability to lift/push up to 50 pounds
- Good mechanical skills, hand/eye coordination, and vision
- Ability to read, write, and comprehend information regarding style changes, machine assignments, and be able to communicate with knitting operators
- Good mechanical skills and ability to use a variety of hand tools
- Comfortable using a stepladder or step stool as needed
Submit your application or resume online, or in person at 3402H W. Wendover Ave. Greensboro, to be considered for this position. For additional information, cal or text our office at 336.510.7700.