We have a great opportunity for a Batch Maker with our client, who makes flavors for the beverage, baking and tobacco industry! This Temp-to-Hire position is in Greensboro, NC and offers great benefits and annual bonuses after permanent hire! We currently have openings on 1st shift (6: 00am-4: 00pm) and 2nd shift (3: 00pm-12: 00am), with partial workdays on Saturdays as required, and a starting pay rate of $13.00 per hour, with a shift differential and potential increase after being hired on. Previous experience as a batch maker, or working in manufacturing or textiles is a plus. If you feel you meet the requirements below and think you would be a good fit, apply today!
- Obtain materials from the warehouse & various production locations to mix production batches, while carefully verifying and identifying information and quantities
- Place materials and intermediates in mixing containers and follow manufacturing and mixing instructions per batch tickets
- Accurately complete all appropriate paperwork
- Pack finished product and stock after approval of lab, as designated by the fill ticket
- Count product and write amount on fill ticket before taking to warehouse, and take paperwork to the production accounting coordinator
- General clean up of production facility
- Complete and follow the instructions of the Food Safety and Security training
- Must be of 18 years of age or older
- Solid work history and interested in a long-term opportunity
- Ability to communicate through written instruction and/or data entry
- Ability to lift 50 lbs continuously
- Ability to use a scale and possess strong math skills
- Excellent human relations skills in dealing with supervisors and other employees
- Absolutely no allergies to nut, dairy, soy, etc.
- Ability to pass all pre-employment screening and testing as it pertains to the position
Submit your application online, or in person at 3402H W. Wendover Ave. Greensboro, to be considered for this postilion.
For further questions please contact our office at 336-510-7700.