We are seeking a Machine Helper for our client, a leading plastic recycler located in Salisbury! This role involves assisting in the feeding and tending of assigned machines to recycle plastic material into poly-fiber material, and the ideal candidate will have forklift experience and be comfortable around machinery. This position is Temp-to-Hire with a pay rate of $12.00 per hour, and we have immediate openings for Weekend Night Shift (Friday, Saturday & Sunday, 7: 00pm -7: 00am). This is a great opportunity to work 36 hours and be paid for 40 hours! If you like the sound of working weekends and having weekdays off, and you meet the requirements below, apply today!
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Forklift experience is a plus but is not required
- Ability to follow written instructions, make quick decisions, meet daily goals, and adapt to change
- May sort product before adding to machinery if needed
- Proficient Reading and Math skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs repetitively
- Flexibility to work a 12-hour shift schedule and overtime as needed
- Comfortable working in a dusty and sometimes hot atmosphere
- Self directed ability to work with little supervision
Please submit your application or resume online, or in person at 1933 Jake Alexander Blvd. Salisbury, to be considered for this position!