We are seeking a Machine Set Up Operator to join our client' s team in High Point! Since 2000, they been a leader in the upholstery manufacturing industry, with facilities located across the United States. This is Temp-to-Hire opportunity with a 10-hour, 1st shift schedule (6: 30am-5: 00pm, Monday-Thursday), and a pay rate of $15.00 per hour, that will increase upon permanent hire! Responsibilities of this role include making necessary mechanical preparations to a rivet machine, or making needed adjustments during normal operations, and candidates must be flexible and willing to operate the machine 20-30% of the time. The ideal candidate will be someone with a good work ethic and a willingness to learn, in order to join in our client' s mission of providing exceptional value in their products with outstanding service. If you feel you would be a good fit and could successfully carry out the duties below, we' d love to speak with you!
- Set up and adjust machine for rivet set
- Change and/or adjust jaw springs, and change pins
- Perform minor repairs and material handling as needed
- May be required to secure rivets, washers, etc.
- Assist in taking periodic inventory
- Operate forklift as needed
- Perform re-work
- Check and ensure safe operation of machine and safety devices
- Periodically check quality and makes machine adjustments as needed or directed
- Move machine out in preparation for preventive maintenance
- Change coil and trip switch in safety box, relay or timer switch, and pin in the knuckles, in conjunction with maintenance personnel
- Maintain equipment and work areas in an orderly manner, and observe plant safety rules
Submit your application or resume online, or in person at 3402H W. Wendover Ave. Greensboro, to be considered for this position. For additional information, call or text our office at 336.510.7700.