We are now hiring Manufacturing Painter Apprentice for our aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul client located in Greensboro! This is a temporary, entry-level position that is utilized as a training role to learn the Interior Fabrication craft and painting skills. Responsibilities include learning basic Manufacturing Painter functions, performing parts and assembly prep, alodine, priming & painting, and organizing work plans in an efficient and resourceful manner.The working schedule for this position is Day Shift and the pay rate is $18.00 per hour! If you are able to read blueprints and are comfortable using hand tools, you may be a great fit. Submit your application for consideration today!
- Sand and prep parts/assemblies utilizing engineering drawings and specifications
- Perform work as assigned utilizing printed OPS and travelers within established budgeted hours and within standards of quality
- Maintain company and customer production documents accurately
- Promote a culture of safety by monitoring self and others to assure all duties are performed within the guidelines as specified by the company Safety Manual
- Learn basic functions of parts preparation, reading and interpreting of blue prints, engineering process and material specifications
- Learn proper paperwork and documentation procedures
- Keep own and adjacent work areas clean
- Perform lower level Mechanic duties in addition to performing parts/assemblies prep, alodine, priming and finish coat in accordance with blue prints
- Properly complete paperwork as applicable
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have own tools as required by company tool list
- Ability to read, write and interpret directions in English
- Ability to learn to read and interpret blueprints, schematics, repair manuals, etc.
- Proficient in use of hand tools such as drill motors, screw gun, die grinder and routers
Submit your application or resume online, or in person at 3402H W. Wendover Ave. Greensboro, to be considered for this position.