We are currently seeking experienced Material Handlers for our power technologies client located in the Welcome area! The primary responsibilities of this role include monitoring and maintaining product. Qualified candidates must be willing and able to learn new skills and be flexible enough to support manufacturing production in a fast paced environment, as well as the ability to work independently while following directions from the supervisor. This Temp-to-Hire opportunity has openings on ALL SHIFTS, offering a pay rate of $10.00 per hour, and candidates must have schedule flexibility. If you feel you meet the requirements below and would be a good fit for this position, apply today!
- Confirm quantities of product completed on paint line.
- Deliver unfinished product and/or supplies to the paint line as directed
- Put product away in the rack system while maintaining a working log of all movements made to and from the RIP pad
- Pull product for assembly as directed by the supervisor
- Daily interaction with fab, paint, and various production supervisors.
- Maintain forklift qualification.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have Forklift certification and experience operating a stand up forklift
- Experience with Shipping/Receiving on the Clerical end
- Experience with an MRP/ERP system, as well as familiarity with the Warehouse Management System, SAP system, and materials transactions is preferred
- Working knowledge of manufacturing products and material parts
- Personal computer literacy, as well as a solid understanding of Bill of Materials and routing
- Ability to properly use a scan gun
- Comfortable with some heavy lifting
- Basic math skills are required
- Ability to work in a fairly fast paced and potentially stress filled position
Submit your application or resume online, or in person at 119 N. Talbert Blvd. Lexington, to be considered for this position.