We' re seeking a Warehouse Meat Cutter & Packager to join our client, a family-owned and operated wholesaler of high quality food in Greensboro! This is a Temp-to-Hire opportunity, offering a pay rate of $10.00 per hour, with a 12-hour 1st Shift working schedule (7: 00am-7: 00pm, Tuesday-Friday)! Responsibilities of this role include equipment maintenance, meat inspection/cutting/storage and inventory, among other tasks, and the ideal candidate will have past experience as a butcher or meat handler in an industrial environment. If you are comfortable with the duties listed below and are interested in this excellent opportunity to further your career in the food-service industry, apply today!
- Sharpen and adjust cutting equipment
- Receive, inspect, and store meat upon delivery
- Cut, bone, or grind pieces of meat
- Weigh, wrap, and display cuts of meat
- Cut or prepare meats to specification or customer s orders
- Store meats in refrigerators or freezers at the required temperature
- Keep inventory of meat sales and order meat supplies
- Clean equipment and work areas to maintain health and sanitation standards
- Safety must always be a key priority when dealing with equipment use and maintenance
Submit your application or resume online, or in person at 3402H W. Wendover Ave. Greensboro, to be considered for this position.