We' re seeking an Office Coordinator for our client, a leader in operator and bare rental cranes! This position is Permanent, Direct Hire and will be based out of the company' s Charlotte, NC location. The responsibilities of the Office Coordinator/Dispatcher include all clerical, supply management, mailing, and billing duties, and qualified candidates must be comfortable going into the shop as required and possibly assisting with forklift operation to unload shipments. If you have past office experience coupled with knowledge of a construction related industry, you may be an ideal fit for this opportunity! If this sounds like a position you would be interested in pursuing, submit your resume for consideration today!
- Perform Dispatcher functions
- Answer phones and direct calls
- Monitor and order supplies as needed
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail
- Process timecards, billing invoices, and other paperwork
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Comfortable going into shop and possibly operating a forklift to unload shipment
- Comfortable lifting heavy weights as required
- Casual attire: jeans, polos and work shoes/boots
Submit your application or resume online to be considered for this position. For any additional questions you may call 336.970.5255 or 336.896.1000.
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted for further information. If you have previously applied with us you may access your existing profile by clicking ' Employee Login' and can then apply directly to this posting.