We are seeking an Order Return Processor for our client, a manufacturer of women' s clothing and accessories located in Lexington! This role is responsible for processing all returned orders and ensuring that the customer is attended to and the product is returned to the appropriate location. This is a temporary opportunity is 1st shift (8: 00am-5: 00pm) and offers a pay rate of $8.50 per hour. Qualified candidates will be comfortable using a computer have excellent attention to detail. If this positions sounds like a good fit for you, apply today!
- Open each return package
- Scan in the customer' s order history using the return label on the bag
- Check each item to be sure they are correct according to the invoice or order history
- If no invoice is included in the package, use a write up sheet to list each return
- Check items inside the bags to be sure the information on the bag label is correct, and make sure the merchandise is ours
- Count multi-packed items, check shoes for size, color, etc.
- Make sure information on the front of the invoice matches the returned item information on the back
- Check Postage on the invoice to determine if the customer is to be charged, if they used a PFL, or paid the return fee themselves
- Check each invoice to see if the customer received a gift coupon credit (these are highlighed so an adjustment can be made)
- Ensure the price of the exchanged item is correctly indicated for all exchanges
- Read all notes, letters and comments from the customers and handle accordingly
- Put away all returns appropriately and efficiently
- Basic computer knowledge and comfort level
- Strong attention to detail
Submit your application online, or in person at 119 N. Talbert Blvd. Lexington, to be considered for this position.