We are currently recruiting for Order Selectors for a company whose number one goal is to provide their customers with unmatched service. If you have Order Selector or Order Picker experience and would like to work with a company that is one of the fastest growing, respected and progressive food service distributors, we may have an opportunity for you! These positions offer overtime potential, and a Temp-to-Hire opportunity! The primary responsibilities of the Order Selector include selecting orders for customers by placing labels on items, placing items on pallets, and wrapping pallets to prepare for loading; in an efficient and productive manner. The schedule for this position is 2nd Shift (4: 00pm-until the job is completed), Sunday-Thursday, and offers a pay rate of $11.00 per hour. If you feel you meet the requirements below and would be a good fit, apply today!
- Ability to accurately select orders for each customer
- Ability to operate powered equipment to complete order selection process
- Ability to use computerized equipment in the order selection process
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs on a continuous basis
- Ability to work in hot and cold temperatures, in a non-climate controlled environment
Submit your application or resume online, or in person at 562 Valley Rd. Mocksville, to be considered for this position!